Here at Waters Co, we hope everyone is staying safe during these testing times 😊
Our 3rd party warehouse providers remain fully functional and are continuing to dispatch orders at this time in around 2 working days (Provided products are in stock). We appreciate your patience as Australia and everywhere globally are facing unprecedented delays due to demand on resources being placed on third party logistics services including warehousing and courier networks.
Due to the new restrictions and lockdowns of borders from the COVID-19 outbreak, all carriers are currently experiencing significant delays.
These delays are due to:
- Grounded flights - As there are far less flights interstate and overseas, and borders have been locked down or require stringent checks before crossing, it means freight is now travelling by road where it can.
- Borders Locked Down – Borders have been locked down and there are large delays to get through border check points. This has added more time to deliver to these locations
- Less scans for tracking – To ensure parcels keep moving, there will be limited scans on items which will result in delayed tracking. Some items may reach their destination before tracking appears.
- Government Restrictions on LGAs and staffing at Depots – Staff numbers at all carrier depots have decreased to comply with current government restrictions
- All Services – Currently both standard and express services are experiencing the same delays.
At the moment, we are seeing ETAs in the following timeframes:
Sydney Metro, NSW. 2- 7 business days
Melb Metro, VIC-Regional, QLD, SA. 5 - 14 business days
International 28+ business days
**some parcels may arrive sooner, however, these will be the exception**
We understand these delays are significant, unfortunately, due to increased restrictions placed in these unprecedented times, all carriers are doing everything they can to get parcels to their destination as quickly as possible.
Scott, Katrina, Natalie, Sam & the Waters Co family.