Current COVID-19 Updates and shipping protocols
Here at Waters Co, we hope everyone is staying safe during these testing times 😊
Our 3rd party warehouse providers remain fully functional and are continuing to dispatch orders at this time without delays (Provided products are in stock).
- Due to an significant increase in drivers, there are not enough GPS / Camera Scanners for all drivers. This means not all deliveries will have a picture taken of where the parcel was left
- All PODs will not have a signature. All PODs should either say ATL or COVID so there is no real proof or benefit to provide a POD
- Due to higher levels of theft from the general public, if a delivery scan shows as delivered but the parcel is not there, your customers need to assume it has been stolen from their property
- Customers will still be able to access POP Shop Collections in certain scenarios – such collections should only be extended when an ATL is not possible (apartment or unit address)
- For any residence with a gate or fence, the gate or fence must be opened and not just unlocked. If the gate or fence is closed (even if it is unlocked) the courier is not permitted to enter your property
- In such a case where access is restricted, the driver will not call the customer on their phone. They will simply deem the delivery as “unsuccessful” and either take to a Post Office, Depot or Pop Shop (depending on the carrier)
- For any insufficient address or unsuccessful delivery, it is the customers responsibility to make contact with the carrier to arrange a pickup or redelivery where possible (should the parcel not be at a Pop Shop for collection)
- The customer will need to monitor their tracking details for such updates
Thanks you for your attention to this matter and your patience and understanding goes a long way towards services returning to normal as soon as possible.
Scott, Katrina & the Waters Co family.