The BIO 1000 is our Premium 10 Litre bench top filter system with hand blown glass reservoir & chrome tap outlet.
The system comes complete with a filter kit that can last you up to 5 years.
Ideal bench top filter for small to large family and office use. With 15 stages of filtration and activation you can safely remove up to 99.9% of common tap water contamination including: Chlorine, chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, fluoride, bacteria, bad taste and odour. Turn your tap water into great tasting alkaline mineral water for around 3 cents per litre.
- 10 litre capacity gravity fed bench top filter
- Hand blown silica blue glass reservoir, ideal capacity for family and workplace
- 15 Stages of filtration and activation
- Filter set included lasts up to 15,000 litres or 60 months (See image gallery)
- Pre-filter membrane reduces: Dirt, rust, sediment, bacteria and cysts.
- Activated coconut shell carbon bonded with silver reduces impurities - chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria.
- Special patented compound (Not activated aluminium) for up to 99% removal of fluoride (100% removal in independent test report)
- Quickly turns tap water into alkaline mineral water with a pH of 7.4 - 8.5
- Filtration Rate approximately 1 litre per minute
- Filter reminder service available. Email reminders for servicing and maintenance
- Organic Germanium and over 60 bio-organic minerals added
- Special Bio-Ceramic disc giving far infrared Ki (Life/Chi energy)
- Magnetised and structured water for better hydration
- Water stays fresh and live in reservoir
- Fresh, great tasting water at around 3 cents per litre
- Economical and easy hydration – avoiding expensive and inferior quality bottled water
- Gravity fed, no electricity or tap connection required, easy to relocate.
- Colour Black
- BPA, BPB, BPS Free materials used
- Lifetime Warranty
- NSF certified filtration media and independently tested. Download testing here
- Suitable for domestic supply and tank/rain water use
Bio 1000 Specifications
Diameter of base 305mm
Weight 6.4 kg
Capacity 10 L
Filter Set Life Up to 15,000 litres or 5 years*
*Filter lifespan based on typical Australian municipal tap water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.
Excellent design, easy to use and the water tastes great. You can really tell the difference. However, better instructions are required for installing the tap. It is not immediately obvious and you could break the glass if you don't put the washers in the right order.
Amazing product works really well easy to set up. Emails to remind you when to change filters. Friendly and helpful customer service.
Absolutely the best tasting water. The whole family just couldn't get enough of it at the start obviously due to the amount of minerals we were lacking from drinking cask water. So happy & grateful will recommend to anyone who is interested :-)
Arrived promptly, easy to setup following video instructions. Water tastes beautiful and clean!
Delicious light water. Easy to set up an maintain. Filtration does not take long at all. Best purchase this year. Big step up from ceramic candle unit.
Pre-Order now and save $40 off RRP. New stock arriving 17/07/2020 The new design AceBio+...
Pre-Order now and save $130 off RRP. New stock arriving 17/07/2020 Includes...
Give your body the alkaline hydration it deserves – anytime, anywhere! The Waterman is your unique...
The BIO 1000 is our Premium 10 Litre bench top filter system with hand blown...